Why Do You Need a Realtor®?
A Realtor brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business of buying a home. In fact, a licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find the home of your dreams. Realtors are not just sales agents. They are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the
National Association of Realtors®
(NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when approaching to buy a home.
Let Me Be Your Guide
- Working with me can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
- I know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid many a “wild goose chase.”
- I can help you with any house even if it is listed elsewhere, or is being sold by the owner directly.
- I know the best lenders in the area; I can help you get pre-qualified for a mortgage; and discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options.
- I am an excellent source for general information about the community, specific information about schools, churches, shopping, transportation, plus tips on house inspections and pricing.
- I am experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best deal. I bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and can point out advantages and disadvantages of a particular property.
And the BEST thing is that all this help normally won’t cost you a cent. Generally, the seller pays the commission to Realtors®. However, that doesn’t affect my dedication or the spirit of teamwork that I will put into helping you find and buy the home of your dreams.
Services Provided to the Buyer
- Qualify the buyer for Conventional, FHA, VA and other special financing to determine the maximum mortgage a lender will allow the buyer to handle and find the payment the buyer will be comfortable with. Thus, you are able to find the best home in the shortest time.
- Determine the needs and preferences of the buyer by conversations and actual showings.
- Locate homes available in the style, price and location, for the buyers to preview, through the use of the Multiple Listing Service, my current listings and networking with agents from other companies.
- Help determine the most economical type of financing for the buyer’s particular situation.
- Assist the buyer in making a decision and prepare the contract offer to be presented to the seller.
- Help the buyer and the seller come to terms that satisfy both of you.
- Fairly negotiate the differences you and the seller have about your offer by presenting an objective, third party viewpoint.
- Keep up-to-date with the best financing available.
- Help you arrange financing specifically tailored to your needs.
- Handle any and all complications that occur throughout the buying process…from before the contract to after the close of escrow; thus, eliminating possible barriers for you.
- Help you and the seller arrange the closing and help synchronize buyer/seller transactions.
- Check back with you periodically to make sure you’re satisfied with your new home.
- Work full-time, ALL THE TIME, to find the home of your expectations.