Sally Bartz, GRI, ABR, CRSSally Bartz was born and raised in Texas, and is a Garland High School graduate. She completed graduate school at the University of Houston, and is a national award winner with the Dale Carnegie organization. She is an experienced human relations expert and has been described as a “master at getting along with people.” Sally has been a memeber of the Prestonwood Choir for over 15 years, and will be singing with the choir in Febraury 2017 at Carnegie Hall in New York with Michael W. Smith.
Sally enjoys Caribbean cruises and sailing in Destin. She loves to spend time at the beach reading the latest Janet Evanovich novel, or watching one of her favorite films such as Star Wars or a good James Bond movie.
Given the opportunity, Sally would love to have lunch with either Dr. Jack Graham, pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church, or Keller Williams icon Mo Williams.
As an agent who’s an expert in the Dallas/Fort Worth, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in North Texas. It’s not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter – not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it’s time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience – which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
Awards and Recognition
- 2016 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award Winner
- 2013 Top Producers Group for Keller Williams Plano
- In top 10% of agents.
- 2013 Council of Residential Specialist designation
- Held by less than 3% of REALTORs in the nation.
- 2013 Texas Monthly Magazine Five Str Real Estate Agent
- A select group representing less than 2% of real estate agents in the DFW area.
- 2012 WCR Collin County Assoc. of Realtors Scholarship Chair
- 2011-2012 Texas Realtors Leadership Program Advisory Committee
- 2010-2011 Collin County Assoc. of Realtors – Board of Directors
- 2010 WCR Collin County VP Membership
- 2008 WCR Collin County Realtor of the Year
- 2007 Texas Realtor Leadership Program graduate
12 Promises to You:
- I promise to use my 20+ years in sales and marketing and negotiations in the Dale Carnegie organization to effectively promote your home.
- I promise to actively prospect for buyers for your home daily.
- I promise you will receive feedback on all showings from me promptly.
- I promise to contact you once per week with market updates.
- I promise to keep you as my #1 Priority & to represent you in achieving your real estate goals.
- I promise to present all offers to you quickly.
- I promise confidentiality to you.
- I promise never to put my own interests ahead of your best interests.
- I promise to inform you of any changes in the market that would effect you.
- I promise to be loyal to you at all times.
- I promise to return your phone calls and emails promptly.
- I promise to always tell you the truth, even it is uncomfortable to do so.
By being your Realtor®, our relationship is built on trust. Value and service will be provided before, during, and after the transaction, so that your changing needs are always addressed and satisfied.
It is not only my business philosophy, but also a commitment to provide you with exemplary personalized service beyond your expectations. My practice is to listen, hear and truly understand your needs; a quality of business conduct that often seems to have been forgotten in today’s fast paced, highly automated society.